Sunday 9 September 2007

Message to IT Gurus

Dear IT Gurus!

I always used your publication to support my thoughts expressed on different meetings, jobs, simposiums and discussions. Whenever I represent community, but not act as a single man, I become more persuasive. I always suffered from the fact, that I can't thank you for that. And since today I have a new hope that situation is going to be changed. On this blogspot I will share my thoughts in software development, architecture, management and philosophy and I hope one day my marginal contribution to world IT communuty will be positive.
I don't fear that I'll have lack of material: my cup runneth over with my own thought, that can supply even more than this blog :)

One day you will know me, why not today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

atriplex said...

Thanks!